Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Day 6 since baby's gone

Last night, Jakob and went to have a walk close by. We saw so many doggies. We both realized since you experienced some loss, you are extra sensitive to the surroundings. To my surprise, it doesn't hurt as much anymore, I could see them and touch them. Afterall, they are all good beings. I will still miss that little guy, becoz he's very special to me. But I can't be sad for too long, I have so many great friends want to cheer me up. There are flowers, prayers, people I don't usually hear from they went out of their way to reach out to me. Even the president of the company left me a message. I then realized this city if full of loving people. I am thankful for that. That adds to the 51st reasons why I love Toronto (Toronto Life listed 50).

No comments:

Post a Comment