Monday, June 01, 2009

Day 3 since Tiger's gone

It's rough. But I think I made some progress. I had a lovely walk with Jakob. He took me to Terroni. We had a lovely lunch. There were some setbacks when I saw some doggies on the street and it's really hard to not to think back the scene when I passed by Wellington. I had a nap, I didn't dreamt of him. When I woke up, Jakob said he had something to show me. It was few pictures of his coworker took. On those pictures, it was a rainbow that happened after the rain and sun. I was relieved. I thought that's the most comforting thing to see. I think Tiger must be on his way to heaven. Meeting Olli (Jakob's daschund dog passed long time ago). Tiger loves new friends, so he shouldn't be lonely. It's still hard for me not to see his face every day I woke up. For 3 years, first thing in the morning is his face, beside my bed. He loves to wake up seeing me. It's hard. But I think Tiger wants to see me happy. It's sad for him to see me cry. I will be strong and not to make him worry in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment