Friday, November 11, 2005

Amazing Grey-ce. Stella MacCartney for H&M. Clinique basket.


3. Hallowe'en costume
Originally uploaded by Toad Lily.


Thurs Nov 10
Amazing Grey-ce.
Did that with my coworkers at Grey. Denise is our Managing Director of D + I and Steve is the Web Designer. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! That's all I did all day, the shot was taken at a store for the task of dressing in Halloween costume.

Same day was the launch of Stella MacCartney's stuff @ H&M. I got 2 items, but then on 2nd thought, they are not that great. So I returned them.

Nov 11 United Way Auction
Auction is too much fun. I bought the Clinque basket for $220, which so much stuff in it, like lotion, perfume, candle, 3 eye shadow, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, 2 brushes, cleanser...
The total would easily cost over $400. Very happy :-D Auction is addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment